Don’t be fooled by their great retro-plaid good looks. These mitts also feature lots of today’s technology to keep smaller hands warm through full days of skiing and boarding.
- Nylon shell.
- Waterguard® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Digitized synthetic leather palms provide abrasion resistance and grip.
- Soft, high-loft 100% polyester insulation for maximum warmth.
- Polyester microfleece lining is moisture wicking for increased comfort.
- Wipes on the thumbs for goggles and noses.
- Drawstring closures keep heat in and snow out.
- Wrist straps secure the mitt to the hand.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|