MEC Freeride Short-Sleeved T-Shirt - Youths
A cycling T that leaves you free to focus on what's ahead. The fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to the outer surface for quick evaporation, providing comfort for all day riding or hiking.
- Made of 100% polyester with 56% recycled content.
- Raglan sleeves and clean, pocketless design ensure comfort when carrying a pack.
- Stretchy ribbed neck opening makes it easy to put on and take off.
- Heat transfer neck label for added comfort.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.