Gloves with multiple personalities. For high output snowshoeing, hiking, or ski touring in dry conditions, they work well on their own. Should it get soggy, they slide nicely under shells. Round camp, or while you’re waiting for the woodstove to thaw out the cabin, their silicone finger and palm prints ensure the hot chocolate doesn't slip from your grasp.
- Wool/nylon exterior wicks moisture away and insulates.
- Soft fleece interior provides next-to-skin warmth and comfort.
- Motion-Wrap palm construction minimizes seams, for a snug, stretchy fit
- Leather grab tab on inner wrist.
- Target comfort range is -4 to 4°C.