Three days in and still uncounted pitches from the descent gully—your gloves need to be warm and functional, and still allow dexterity to grip tools and gear throughout the day. Super-sweet if you can pull out the liners and get them fully dry overnight too.
- Shell is made of durable nylon with waterproof-breathable Ventia inserts.
- Water-resistant leather on the palms for abrasion resistance and grip.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation on the backs and thumbs. Crush-proof pile on the palms.
- Removable liners are fleece with silicone palm grips. Heat pack pockets the backs.
- Pre-curved construction and thumb crotch enhances articulation.
- Carabiner loops on backs for attaching to your harness or for hanging to dry.
- Ladder-lock wrist cinches.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Removable cords.
- Target temperature range is -26 to -9°C.