This versatile layer is a good choice for three-season running, skiing, or snowshoeing. It's intended for use on chilly spring mornings, but can also be adapted to days that are just plain cold. The athletic cut allows unrestricted motion, and the light thermal fabric has excellent moisture management. Wear it on its own when there’s a nip in the air, or with a base layer and windproof vest when conditions turn nastier.
- Made of 88% polyester, 12% LYCRA®, with four-way stretch, and a smooth, brushed face.
- A voided grid pattern provides heat retention, and moisture movement without bulk. It also has great abrasion resistance on the outer surface.
- Athletic cut and design promotes full freedom of movement.
- Thumb holes keep the sleeves down and in place.
- Front zipper is 24cm, making it easy to get on and off, and adds venting options.
The space we are taking over provides great potential to bring the MEC brand to life inside and out.
The design will be in-keeping with the new architectural embodiment of the MEC brand, with extensive use of wood on both the inside and outside of the building. Green building features will include a high-performance building envelope and heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) system.
All MEC facilities are subject to our internal green building program, which establishes minimum performance standards. MEC Laval will be no different.
Two of the most important aspects of green buildings are the building envelope and the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (or HVAC) system. The Laval store will provide R40 and R60 thermal performance in the walls and roof, respectively, and feature a best-in-class roof top HVAC system.
Energy efficient lighting will also be used throughout the store. Plus, Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) will be purchased for all energy consumed by MEC Laval.
MEC aims to maximize efficiency and minimize environmental impacts in our stores. Learn more about our green buildings.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|