This versatile layer is a good choice for three-season running, skiing, or snowshoeing. It's intended for use on chilly spring mornings, but can also be adapted to days that are just plain cold. The athletic cut allows unrestricted motion, and the light thermal fabric has excellent moisture management. Wear it on its own when there’s a nip in the air, or with a base layer and windproof vest when conditions turn nastier.
- Made of 88% polyester, 12% LYCRA®, with four-way stretch, and a smooth, brushed face.
- A voided grid pattern provides heat retention, and moisture movement without bulk. It also has great abrasion resistance on the outer surface.
- Athletic cut and design promotes full freedom of movement.
- Thumb holes keep the sleeves down and in place.
- Front zipper is 24cm, making it easy to get on and off, and adds venting options.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|