Take a GPS or phone with you while kayaking, sailing, or kite boarding. This case protects your gadget from wetness, and the flexible material lets you operate a touchscreen, buttons, or switches.
- Made of UV-stabilized polymers that don't break down or discolour in sunlight.
- In direct sunlight, the air inside a transparent case heats up and causes condensation, to reduce this use desiccant packs.
- High-frequency welded seams are as strong as the surrounding material.
- Case dimensions are 11.5 x 19.5cm. Fits devices with circumference of 20cm, height of 15cm including the iPhone 6, 7 and 8.
- Includes an adjustable lanyard.
- Rated to IPX8 standard, submersible to 10m.
- Both the Aquapac® warranty and MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee cover this case itself. Neither guarantee covers the contents you put inside the case.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Made in||United Kingdom|