These gloves are the bomb for extended ski touring on cold days, but warm enough for quick yo-yos when you're not generating huge amounts of heat. The breathable membrane opens to breathe during warmer weather, and closes to store your heat when the temperature dips. The layered fabric is waterproof and windproof, but the seamless construction keeps them sleek and nimble.
- Made of four-layer stretchy soft shell fabric with an elastic nylon outer layer
- Laminated waterproof-breathable membrane breathes in warmer temps, but traps heat in colder conditions
- Seamless construction is bonded with glue, heat, and pressure. Narrow seam tape covers the bonds. The result is light and dexterous handwear
- Snug fitting Merino blend lining is soft against your skin, and stays warm when wet
- Abrasion-resistant Kevlar® palms