These 12-point technical mountaineering crampons can be used for anything from snow to steep ice. The versatility comes from the T-intersecting front points. They're engineered for strength when front-pointing, but will also prevent shearing in softer conditions.
- Semi-rigid design keeps the weight down and the crampon close to the boot.
- Secondary points angle forward aggressively with a hooking notch.
- Lateral points compensate for boot asymmetry.
- Leverlock FIL binding system has a toe bail wire with 2 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses. Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Rear throw has a micro height adjustment.
- Anti-snow plates included to prevent snow build-up.