Respectable weight savings (86 grams per boot) are realized with this redesigned three-buckle boot. It uses the same chassis as the Scarpa® Maestrate, but has a has a slightly lower cuff and reconfigured buckles that let you put power to the skis with confidence. A textbook design for longer tours or hut trips that take you through soft snow conditions.
- Recyclable Pebax® Rnew shell material provides reasonable weight and flex.
- Intuition Pro flex liners.
- Alpine Axial closure combines the best of overlapping and tongue-style constructions, so they're easy to get on and off and provide good control when skiing.
- Excellent range of mobility and flex when unlocked in walk mode.
- Active power strap provides responsiveness.
- Wiregate Tour-lock clasps keep buckles in place for rapid transitions.
- Magnesium Mirage buckles.
- Quick-step fittings and fitting placement indicators for smooth operation with TLT bindings.
- Instep buckle is design for downhill performance and control.
- Vibram® Mistral sole.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax Rnew|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|