Head for the hills and don’t look back. The Blink delivers ski driving performance with a weight that you won’t bat an eye at. A lighter and slightly shorter, three-buckle version of the popular Gea boot, the Blink is an all round touring boot for women. A good choice for longer tours or hut trips in soft snow conditions.
- Unique Alpine Axial closure combines the best of both overlap and cabrio (pivoting tongue) boot constructions for easy entry/exit with secure fit.
- Wiregate tour-lock buckle clasp keep buckles in place for rapid transitions.
- Ski/walk mechanism provides large range of cuff mobility when unlocked for comfort while touring or hiking.
- Three-buckle Predator HRS, instep buckle design for increased downhill performance.
- Active Power strap provides dynamic support.
- Magnesium buckles, quick step fittings and fitting placement indicators.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax Rnew|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|