Potency and performance that will leave you bewildered. The Garmont Delirium is a powerful, progressively-flexed freeride boot that’s stiff enough for on-piste skiing and pure ecstasy off-piste. A good choice for aggressive skiers and freeriders who get their kicks everywhere on the mountain.
- Shells are selected technical polymers.
- 4 lightweight magnesium FR buckles plus power strap.
- EZfit Men’s thermomoldable liner.
- Last is wide in the forefoot to prevent bunions and bone spurs with snug secure heel for solid edge control.
- Double-injected lower shell creates internal pod which secures the foot for comfort and links to the outer frame to provide precise torsion control.
- High overlap transmits power to the medial mid-foot for precise ski control.
- Flex Index is 130.
- Forward lean adjustment has three distinct positions, 23, 25, and 27 regulated by one hex bolt, plus free mode for walking.
- Quick change, snap-in AT or DIN alpine soles provide convenient versatility.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax + Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|