An icon of stability, these road shoes are a balanced ride for long training runs over hard or paved surfaces. Women's-specific fit and last.
- Uppers are lightweight, breathable mesh.
- Nike® Flywire construction has supportive overlays and rear foot straps to provide stability.
- Notched inner sleeve provides a comfortable, secure fit.
- Fitsole sock liner provides cushioning and arch support.
- Midsoles are dual-density Phylon EVA.
- Ultra-thin cushioning units under heel and forefoot for shock absorption and cushioning during heel strike and toe off.
- Supportive asymmetric arch bridge midfoot shank.
- Decoupled crash pads, flex grooves and cuboid support structures in the midsole and outsole combine to provide a smooth ride and flexibility underfoot.
- Outsoles are rubber waffle with abrasion resistant BRS1000 carbon rubber in the heel for durability. Duralon blown rubber inserts in the forefoot add cushioning for a smooth toe off.
- Stability platform suits over-pronators.