Smooth and ultra-plush, just like newly laid asphalt. These road shoes have premium cushioning for neutral runners looking for a velvety smooth ride. Women's specific fit and last.
- Uppers are elastic, breathable open mesh panels.
- Polyurethane midfoot saddle and strategically placed synthetic leather overlays hold the foot comfortably but securely in place.
- External articulated heel counter locks heel down securely.
- Reflective elements on toebox, tongue and heel.
- Midsoles are full-length Cushlon EVA foam.
- Isolated, articulated and extended crash pads provide a smooth transition from heel strike to mid-stance, flex grooves enhance underfoot flexibility.
- Ultra-thin cushioning units under heel and forefoot for shock absorption and cushioning during heel strike and toe off.
- Supportive asymmetric arch bridge midfoot shank.
- Outsoles are rubber waffle with abrasion resistant BRS1000 carbon rubber in the heel for durability. Duralon blown rubber inserts in the forefoot add cushioning for a smooth toe off.
- Neutral platform.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|23 - 12mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.