It starts with exceptionally breathable fabric, and it gains more venting options with generous pit zips, a big back vent, and air-scooping cuffs. The result is an outstandingly comfortable rain jacket, loved by roadies, randonneurs, and commuters. You can slide it over your street clothes to keep out the elements and vent it seven ways so you don't arrive all hot and sweaty.
- Made of lightweight, durable Artex three-layer and two-layer mini-ripstop.
- Soft micro-chamois collar.
- 30cm two-way pit zips for ventilation.
- Large back vent for flow-through ventilation.
- Airflow-regulating gusseted cuffs.
- Water-resistant two-way front zip.
- Zippered chest pocket with audio port.
- Hideaway drop-down tail.
- Cinch cords at hem to seal out cold gusts.
- 3M® reflective taping on arms and back provide plenty of visibility in the dark.