Designed for trail runners looking for a plush shoe that also works well on the road. This latest generation has trail-specific traction, greater flexibility, partial bootie construction, and wrap-around mudguards.
- Uppers are durable, breathable mesh combined with synthetic overlays, to cradle and lock down the mid and forefoot and provide abrasion resistance in key areas.
- Durable water repellency treatment on uppers for a drier ride without sacrificing breathability.
- Notched inner sleeves and seam free construction in flex zones provides a plush, comfortable fit and feel.
- Reflective front and rear panels.
- Nike "Flywire" midfoot panel and heel strap overlays help secure feet comfortably in place.
- 360-degree mudguard provides durable support and improved fit.
- Midsoles are Nike Cushlon EVA foam.
- Decoupled and articulated heel crash pads promote smooth heel strike and help to keep the foot in a neutral position.
- TPU arch supports and flexible forefoot stone shields.
- Outsoles are durable carbon rubber in the heel contact zone, with sticky rubber for wet/dry traction.
- Most of the outsole is made of Nike environmentally preferred rubber.
- Aggressively angled waffled lugs provide grip and shed mud.
- Neutral platform with motion control suitable for mild under-pronation to mild over-pronation.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|24 - 12mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.