Maximum power for bottomless powder. With a massive 135mm waist-line, the Gigawatt is a specialty ski for those with an insatiable appetite for fresh powder and deep, soft snow. Despite the girth, they deliver instant turn response once the ski is rolled onto its edge, making them agile enough to suit different users in deep conditions. The result is a playful, forgiving, big mountain fatty.
- Super-wide 135mm waist and full-length, de-cambered rocker provide big-mountain geometry.
- Poplar and birch internal wall core provides pop and stability.
- Formula one technology with three ribs and torsion box construction for maximum torsional rigidity and power to the edges.
- Designed to be 90% soft snow oriented.
- Available in two bigger sizes, but the full-length rocker gives them a manageable contact edge in softer snow. Pick the shorter size if you're short and the longer size if you're tall or heavy.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||163-135-141mm|