Warm and wickedly good looking, this jacket provides coverage for casual winter days. The quilted detail gives a bit more style than the usual puffa, and it stabilizes the insulation, keeping it where it keeps you toastiest.
- Matte polyester shell fabric with DWR for weather resistance.
- Removable hood lets you add warmth when wanted.
- Chest zip pockets provide easy access to small essentials.
- Front welt-zip pockets to warm your hands.
- Mid-hip length.
- Fitted through the upper body.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.