Hitting the sweet spot between the warmth of a mitt and the dexterity of a glove, this cross-country handwear effectively blocks wind and weather. As a bonus, they’re also excellent for cycling on cold or breezy days.
- Wind resistant fabric on hand backs.
- Clarino faux leather palms for durability and grip.
- Fleece lining for warmth.
- Asymmetrical wrist designed for an ergonomic fit when poling.
- Mesh neoprene cuffs seal heat in and elements out.
- Reflective piping and logos increase visibility.
- Shaped fingers for non-fatiguing grip.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.