The most versatile of the descent-oriented, freeride skis from G3®, the Infidel is likely to find a following among those who celebrate both the untracked and fully groomed. With an adaptable 97mm waist, full-length rocker for soft snow conditions, and progressive, sweet rise camber, the Infidel handles most conditions with ease. The result is a freeride ski that can rule the groomers and reign over big powder days.
- Power ride construction provides stiffness and durability.
- Progressive, sweet rise camber line for versatile performance in hard or soft snow.
- Lightweight high-strength metal alloy reinforcements for torsional rigidity.
- Sandwich plus construction (half cap, half sandwich) sidewall begins where core thickness reaches 2.5mm to provide damping with durability tip and tail.
- Designed as a versatile, freeride-oriented ski.