For everyday wear while a cold front hangs around. The underfoot insulation helps keep your feet warm and stops coldness from seeping in while you're hiking, snowshoeing, or just standing waiting for the bus.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather with gaiter attachment D-ring.
- Built-in Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Lined with Keen.Warm insulation.
- Footbeds are three-layer wool with supportive EVA and reflective heat shields.
- Heat Trapolator three-layer insulation system incorporates a sealed honeycomb layer to trap warm air underfoot.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA, with torsion stability shanks.
- Outsoles are non-marking, aggressively-lugged carbon rubber, temperature sensitive to harden when it gets cold, for better bite in packed snow.
- Active temperature rating is -30°C.