Ideal for runners with neutral feet, these well-cushioned trainers make it easier to push through the hilly bits and the last few kilometres.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic mesh with synthetic Stability Web overlays to offer mid-foot support.
- Midsoles are full-length Abzorb® foam (polyolefin elastomer and isoprene rubber) strobel board under footbed. Acteva Lite foam offers plush cushioned comfort and durable compression resistance.
- N-ergy® elastomer in heel provides lightweight shock absorption upon heel strike.
- Outsoles are multi-directional lugs and forefoot flex grooves that offer a smooth flexible ride from heel strike through toe off.
- N-Durance rubber compound with carbon rubber content in lateral heel area for durability and abrasion resistance. Blown rubber forefoot for additional lightweight cushioning.
- Neutral platform.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.