The Aquila is an update to the popular Raven sleeping bag. It's a value-oriented down bag you can take backpacking, mountaineering, or use for sleeping outside in the summer. You'll find it offers the long lifespan and comfort of a down bag at a price you might expect to pay for synthetic.
- Polyester shell with a DWR treatment to shed water. Nylon lining.
- Medium-width cut hits the sweet spot between room to move and thermal efficiency.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Compatible zippers allow left and right zip bags to be joined together. You'll need two bags with similar shapes. MEC Aquila and Merlin Bags won't zip together.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||20 x 41cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|