You may want room to sprawl, but you probably don’t want a keg-sized stuff sack in your pack. Down insulation keeps the Gosling at a manageable weight and volume. The sewn-through quilt construction requires minimal sewing and keeps it very affordable.
- Nylon shell and lining. Shell has a DWR treatment to shed water.
- Oval foot section keeps down lofted for warm feet.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Full length, two-way zip allows you to use it as a duvet on warmer nights.
- Drawcord with a single-point adjustment.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Includes a roll top stuff sack.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||20 x 41cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.