With its slightly relaxed mummy shape and quick-drying synthetic insulation, you can count on the Perseus for value and reliable performance – even in damp conditions. It also has plenty of other thoughtful touches to make your nights better. There's a pocket and you can tell the difference between the hood and shoulder drawcords even in the dark.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that contains 50% recycled content.
- Outer shell fabric is polyester with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lining is nylon taffeta.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Compatible zippers allow left and right zip bags to be joined together. You'll need two bags with similar shapes. MEC Perseus and Merlin Bags won't zip together.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.