A roomy, dual-temperature bag with a soft lining that's comfy next to the skin. Put the thinner side on top when it’s warmer, and the thicker side up when it's cooler. The Oasis also unzips to make an asymmetrically warm comforter that’s excellent for couples when one partner is a furnace, the other is a fridge.
- Rated to 0 or +10°C, depending on which side is on top.
- Shell is ripstop nylon with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lined with polyester, cotton fabric.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco, with 50% recycled content.
- Shingled construction for efficient warmth on the thicker side. Offset quilt construction on the other side.
- Foot oval keeps toes from crushing the insulation, and from getting chilled.
- Draft tube keeps cool air out along the zipper.
- Drawcord with single-point adjustment.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Technology||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Lining/backer||Cotton + polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||22.5 x 48cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.