NoPo is short for North Portland, the place where these are designed, and where they know something about rain. The leather is fortified on the inside with a waterproof-breathable membrane, so you can go walking happily in the rain from September through June.
- Uppers are supple and waterproof full-grain leather.
- Moisture wicking lining for next to foot comfort.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane shuts the wet out.
- Removable, anatomically-shaped, moulded EVA footbeds for comfort.
- Midsoles are polyurethane, for durable cushioning and support.
- Direct-attach construction provides a durable bond to the outsole and reduces the need for glues and solvents.
- Outsoles are lugged rubber for a sure grip.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.