Performance boots that let you push it while snowshoeing or winter hiking in extreme cold. They are nice and warm on cold mornings, and have a temperature sensitive outsole for great grip.
- Uppers are waterproof leather and ballistic mesh for comfort and performance.
- Synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth.
- Columbia's Omni-Heat® reflective lining is dot-lined to retain warmth while still allowing breathability.
- Articulated upper collar allows freedom of movement without sacrificing protection from the elements.
- Waterproof Techlite® EVA lower shell is warm, flexible, and durably abrasion-resistant.
- Midsoles are Techlite EVA for support and cushioning.
- Outsoles are Omni-Grip®. This dual-compound lug pattern is temperature sensitive to give differential hardness, for greater traction in extreme cold.
- No manufacturer’s active temperature rating given, but similar Columbia boots are rated to -54°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||600g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + nylon|
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|