The innovative technology of the tried-and-true TLT binding system continues to evolve with the TLT Radical FT. A refined version of the freeride-oriented Vertical FT binding, it sports a number of significant upgrades which ease entry and eliminate pre-release, increase rigidity and introduce folding heel lifts. Lighter gets better.
- Power plate under binding toe provides additional support and improved torsional rigidity
- Power Towers in toepiece block forward toe movement, easing entry and reducing potential for pre-release
- Updated connector plate features switch from free sliding to locked mode to change ski flex underfoot.
- Heel piece rotates fully but has two positions, ski and tour (remove ski to change from ski to tour mode).
- Folding lifts provide additional medium and high heights for uphill climbing.
- 110 mm brake included.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|