Sorel Flurry TP Winter Boots - Children to Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Let your little ones romp in the snow for hours. The Flurry TPs will keep their feet warm and dry through endless toboggan runs or building the biggest snowman ever.
- Uppers are water- and wind-resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic fabric.
- Built-in gaiters seal out snow; barrel lock closures let little fingers use them.
- Adjustable Gore™ and Velcro® instep straps fine-tune the fit.
- Inner boots are 6mm Sorel® Thermaplus recycled felt, removable for quicker drying, and washable.
- Midsoles are 2.5mm bonded felt for additional underfoot insulation.
- Outsoles are waterproof thermal rubber shells with traction enhancing multi-directional lugs.
|Weight||924g (Youth Shoe Size 3)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.