Olukai Moloa Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $149.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hold one of these stylish slip-ons up to your ear and you’ll hear the sound of the surf breaking on Waikiki. OK, that probably isn't true. But they definitely bring you that play hard, live easy, island vibe. Moloa is Hawaiian for “lazy,” so wear them as regular shoes or convert them to slides, but saunter on in comfort.
- Uppers are full-grain leather with elastic inserts for easy on/off.
- Versatile heel stays allow them to be worn as a shoe or slip-ons.
- Soft microfiber synthetic suede linings with antimicrobial treatment for odour control.
- Footbeds are anatomically shaped, dual-density polyurethane, for cushioning and support.
- Microfibre synthetic suede footbed covers have antimicrobial treatment and are removable and washable.
- Outsoles are all-weather rubber with non-marking traction pods and full-grain leather foxing.
|Weight||760g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.