Hold one of these stylish slip-ons up to your ear and you’ll hear the sound of the surf breaking on Waikiki. OK, that probably isn't true. But they definitely bring you that play hard, live easy, island vibe. Moloa is Hawaiian for “lazy,” so wear them as regular shoes or convert them to slides, but saunter on in comfort.
- Uppers are full-grain leather with elastic inserts for easy on/off.
- Versatile heel stays allow them to be worn as a shoe or slip-ons.
- Soft microfiber synthetic suede linings with antimicrobial treatment for odour control.
- Footbeds are anatomically shaped, dual-density polyurethane, for cushioning and support.
- Microfibre synthetic suede footbed covers have antimicrobial treatment and are removable and washable.
- Outsoles are all-weather rubber with non-marking traction pods and full-grain leather foxing.
|Weight||760g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.