A winter bag for skiers, climbers, and alpinists looking for warmth without unnecessary weight and bulk. Sophisticated tailoring and copious down give it lavish loft. The cut concentrates the down where it's needed, without compromising weight or compacted volume. A yoke and muff collar system completely encircles the neck to seal out drafts.
- Outer shell is durable WINDSTOPPER NR55, a breathable laminate that provides exceptional wind and water resistance.
- Side block baffles control cold spots.
- Two-way, ¾-length zip allows heat adjustment without excess weight.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||25 x 50cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|