A field-proven, cold-weather bag for skiers and winter mountaineers who need warmth and compact volume. Sophisticated tailoring and copious 750-fill power goose down create a high-loft bag with concentrated warmth. The shell is a breathable laminate that sheds condensation to prevent the bag from gathering moisture or feeling damp. Its yoke and muff collar system completely encircles your neck to seal out drafts.
- Outer shell is durable WINDSTOPPER NR55, a breathable laminate that provides exceptional wind and water resistance.
- Made with warm and light 750-fill power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Side block baffles control cold spots.
- 2-way, ¾-length zip doesn't add excess weight.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Small internal pocket holds your glasses or headlamp.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||25 x 50cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.