Merrell Avian Light Mid WTPF Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Looks and comfort that let you wing it easily through every day wear or travel, combined with the capacity to let you flit away from sidewalks onto tempting trails.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather, pig suede and mesh.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out the weather.
- Strobel construction (stitching a fabric sole form onto the upper before it’s all slipped onto the foot form last) makes them flexible and comfortable.
- Breathable mesh linings with Aegis antimicrobial treatment to resist odour.
- Bellows tongues keep debris out.
- Removable Ortholite foam anatomical footbeds.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA.
- Footframes provide comfort and stability.
- Air cushion heels add cushioning and promote stability upon heel strike.
- Moulded nylon arch shanks increase torsional stability.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Avian Light with 3.5mm lugs for dependable wet and dry traction.
- Women's-specific last and midsole construction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.