Specifically designed for women and built for a wide-range of activities like backcountry trekking and snowshoeing, these boots make a comfortable and extremely functional winter partner.
- Uppers are waterproof PU-coated leather and neoprene.
- Side tabs for easy on/off.
- Lining is treated with an antimicrobial solution to reduce odour.
- Strategically placed Merrell® dual zone insulation.
- D-ring gaiter attachment for hiking or snowshoeing.
- 400g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation over the toes and tongue.
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation on back of boots.
- Nylon insoles provide flexible support.
- Air-cushioned heel absorbed shock and adds stability.
- Vibram® Snowplow outsoles handle well on wintery terrain.
- Manufacturer's Active Temperature Rating is -40C.