A technical mid-layer with formidable wicking power and breathability, for real next-to-skin comfort even during vigorous activities that have you working up a sweat. Worn over a base-layer, it's ideal for cooler environments that challenge your cardio system, such as uphill hiking, climbing, and paddling.
- Polartec® Power Dry®, ECO polyester with spandex in a bi-component knit.
- Textured grid inner draws perspiration outward where it evaporates quickly.
- 3/4-length front zipper lets you vent as you need to.
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place.
- Best when worn over a base layer.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.