Lightweight all-terrain snowshoes for avid hikers or those just getting into snowshoeing. Optimized for trails, they have spring-loaded suspension for smooth manoeuvring and flow that lets you cover varied terrain and snow conditions.
- Lightweight aluminum V-frames with durable Nytex™ decking.
- Wrapp Swift binding with single pull adjustments.
- Tempered steel All-Trac toe crampon bites deeply and heel cleats add traction on firm terrain.
- Tempered steel Traverse Trac rails add sidehill control.
- Padded foam instep evenly disperses hold to eliminate pressure points.
- Heel lift aids uphill climbs.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Dimensions||10 x 30in.|
|Max recommended load||150-250lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.