The split finger design of these ski gloves reduces heat-shedding surface area while retaining dexterity. Part of the Freeride series from Black diamond™, these gloves provide warmth and protection for skiing backcountry or frontcountry. The Guide Lobster's take BD's warmest freeride glove (the Guide) and mutate it into a lobster mitt design for the cold, harsh, yet still delicious, conditions.
- Shell fabric is abrasion-resistant four-way stretch nylon.
- Goat leather palms and additional palm patches. Kevlar stitching adds abrasion resistance and grip.
- Shells are lined with fleece on the palms for light insulation when worn alone.
- Moulded EVA foam padding on knuckles for protection and added warmth.
- Removable liners are insulated with PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool.
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX XCR® layer in the removable liners for protection when worn alone.
- Target temperature range is -28 to -12°C.