MEC Sender Hoodie - Men's
Part city dweller part woodsman, this plaid-lined hoodie makes the cut in or out of the bush. The seams, colour, and buttons give the jacket a distinct vintage feel for downtime with friends. The weather-resistant outer and insulated body provide the practicality needed for splitting rounds and stacking firewood.
- Body is made of nylon with a polyester/nylon lining in the body and hood.
- Insulation is 80g polyester.
- Sloped hem hits just above the hip with extended length in the front and back.
- 2 zippered front pockets and 2 buttoned chest pockets to keep your hands warm and your valuables safe.
- Centre of back to centre of neck is 29 3/8in. (medium).
- Sleeve length from centre of neck to bottom of cuff is 37in. (medium).
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Lining/backer||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.