Zamberlan Cristallo GT Backpacking Boots - Women's
Well-designed, sturdy backpacking boots. The flex system promotes a natural stride and flex, making them suitable for carrying moderate loads on all types of varied or uneven terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are Hydrobloc treated nubuck leather. The quality of the leather makes them highly resistant to water and abrasion.
- GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Notched padded collar and women's specific back stay improves the fit and prevents your heel from lifting.
- Flex system in ankle and midfoot allows them to conform to your foot and ease your ankle flex. Promotes a more natural stride.
- Self-locking lace hook at ankle lets you set different lower and upper lace tension.
- Midsole is compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.
- Rubber inserts at heel and toe protect the midsole material and offers support.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber with a large contact area under your toe and heel to improve grip. Aggressive multi-directional lugs for general traction and an undercut heel block that gives you secure braking when going downhill.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.