Zamberlan Cristallo GT Backpacking Boots - Women's
Well-designed, sturdy backpacking boots. The flex system promotes a natural stride and flex, making them suitable for carrying moderate loads on all types of varied or uneven terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are Hydrobloc treated nubuck leather. The quality of the leather makes them highly resistant to water and abrasion.
- GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Notched padded collar and women's specific back stay improves the fit and prevents your heel from lifting.
- Flex system in ankle and midfoot allows them to conform to your foot and ease your ankle flex. Promotes a more natural stride.
- Self-locking lace hook at ankle lets you set different lower and upper lace tension.
- Midsole is compression-moulded EVA for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.
- Rubber inserts at heel and toe protect the midsole material and offers support.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber with a large contact area under your toe and heel to improve grip. Aggressive multi-directional lugs for general traction and an undercut heel block that gives you secure braking when going downhill.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.