Asolo TPS 535 V Backpacking Boots - Men's
Enjoy the support, protection, and durability of a traditional backpacking boot without the traditional extended break-in period. This heritage boot provides superb fit and comfort straight out of the box for most foot shapes. State of the art interior materials let your feet enjoy modern shock absorption on the side, mixed with old school toughness on the outside.
- Uppers are water-resistant full-grain leather, providing protection, durability, and looks no synthetic can match.
- Cambrelle® lining for comfort and sweat absorption.
- Padded tongue gussets and ankle cuffs block scree and trail debris.
- Micro pulley lacing system offers effortless lacing and a comfortable, secure forefoot wrap.
- Midsoles feature Asoflex thermoplastic lasting boards, and dual-density polyurethane for stability and underfoot cushioning.
- Three low-density polyurethane cylinders linked between the outsole and the midsole absorb heel strike shock and promote a comfortable stride during toe-off.
- Outsoles are Vibram®/Asolo moulded rubber for grip and durability.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.