Getting to class is a straightforward deal with a 101 Bookbag. It carries your computer, books, and papers in comfort and safety. It's made from 60% recycled fabrics coated with solvent-free Zelon, so it gets high marks for keeping its footprint small.
- Padded computer sleeve protects a laptop, and closes with a waterproof Uretek zipper.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode of you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
- Thermomoulded back panel with ventilation channels and padded mesh shoulder straps for comfortable carrying.
- Shoulder strap pocket holds phone or music player.
- Padded waistbelt supports heavy loads.
- Oversized 3M reflective mesh panels reflect light from front, back, and sides, for greater safety during long winter nights.
- One mesh water bottle pocket and one fabric mini pocket.
- Quick-look ID card and pocket.
- Reinforced carrying handle, padded for comfort.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
|Main fabric||600-denier recycled PET|
|Secondary fabric||1200-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|