An exceptionally well-cushioned and stable ride, these shoes respond effectively to uneven terrain. This version has independent gel pods in the midsole that stretch from the heel to the forefoot to attenuate impact. An interlocking lacing system and more aggressively lugged soles provide a snug fit and superb traction.
- Uppers are highly breathable synthetic.
- Gusseted tongues provides debris protection and have an elastic lace garage.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit) memory-foam-lined heel collars mould to your feet.
- FlexionFit forefoot construction offers both protection and flexibility.
- The inner lock lacing system has asymmetric internal straps that engage as the outer laces are tightened, for a glove-like fit on the platform of the shoe.
- ComforDry sock liners provide cushioning and help to keep feet cool and dry.
- Midsoles are Asics Solyte, a polymer compound that provides a well-cushioned, stable ride at significantly less weight than EVA. New lower profile is closer to the ground: 18mm at heel and 8mm at forefoot.
- Four pods in the heel contain a silicone-based gel sac, providing predictable and stable heel strike.
- Forefoot structure consists of six separate pods that function similarly to the rear pods.
- Midfoot outsole wrap offers torsional rigidity. Super dense EVA layer under forefoot forms a rock plate to protect the foot while maintaining flexibility.
- Outsoles are trail specific aggressively lugged outsole with 6mm lug depth for traction in varied terrain.
- Neutral platform.