A prehensile pocket lamp that can be wrapped around branches, trekking poles, handlebars, or tent poles for hands-free illumination. Flexible legs have super-strong magnetic feet, and rubberized grips that stick on slick or uneven surfaces and protect painted surfaces from scratches.
- Made of tough plastic with powerful neodynuim magnets and TPE grip rings.
- Ultra-bright LED provides a maximum output of 130 lumens.
- Pans 360 degrees and tilts 180.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Suggested temperature range of -18 to 37°C.
- Dimensions are 16 x 7.6 x 3.4cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - low||6.5 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Emits red light||No|