Enjoy the comfort of cotton against your skin as you sleep, and keep your bag cleaner so it needs washing less often. Many trekkers also carry a liner to put a layer between themselves and hostel beds.
- Made of organically grown cotton.
- Stuff sack attached to footbox, and is made of nylon with a drawcord.
- Shaped to fit rectangular and barrel bags.
- One side is fully sewn up. Other side is partially sewn with 3 ties to make it easy to get in and out.
- Pocket to keep your pillow in place.
- Back panel length is 217cm, front panel length is 183cm, and width is 87cm.
|Weight||541g (One Size Fits All)|
|Material||Organically grown cotton|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|