MEC Transit Hoodie - Youths
Soft fleece with deep plushy warmth, stitched up into a hoodie that's designed for girls. Less boxy, more tailored than the boy's version, it's still plenty tough and a little bit pretty.
- Made of quick-drying Polartec® Classic 200 double velour fleece, with 85% recycled content.
- Flat-locked seams for added comfort when carrying a pack.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Full front zipper.
- Two kangaroo-styled front patch pockets keep hands warm on cold days.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.