A hooded jacket with a wind-resistant and weather-resistant shell, a soft, warm fleece lining, and lots of high-visibility reflective trim. The jacket offers good protection for blustery spring or autumn days, although the seams are not taped, so it won't keep out a full-on deluge.
- Shell is waterproof-breathable coated nylon with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lining is polyester fleece to protect arms and core.
- Fully integrated hood to protect head and ears from cold gusts.
- Full-length front zip with a storm flap to seal out wind.
- 2 side-entry handwarmer pockets with zips.
- 360 reflective trim on hood and arms.
- Elasticized cuffs and hem to seal out the cold.
- Feminine design lines for a flattering fit.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front cargo|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.