With more area than a standard-sized crash pad, the Recon is large enough to provide an ample landing zone for aborted missions yet still folds cleanly for transport and redeployment.
- New shape provides more landing area than standard-sized pads, and it folds to about 10cm narrower too.
- Heavy body fabric with Ballistic nylon on bottom for durability.
- Sandwich foam design absorbs and disperses impact.
- Cross-clipper logo rug provides a handy spot for cleaning shoes.
- Small external stash pocket and larger inner pocket stows shoes and chalk bag.
- Closure flap reverses to cover shoulder straps while bouldering.
High compression foam disperses impact, low compressions foam absorbs it.
|High compression + low compression foam|
|Shell fabric||900-denier nylon|
Sandwich = hinged design. Taco = unhinged, folds in half. Burrito = unhinged, two or more folds.
|Folded dimensions||107 x 33 x 56cm|
|Dimensions||152 x 10 x 107cm|
|Number of handles||2|