For small-scale shredders who bring it no matter how cold or wet it gets, these insulated mitts will help keep their hands warm and dry.
- Shell is 2-layer waterproof-breathable nylon, with a Super DWR finish for added water resistance. Excellent protection from cold, wet weather, but not seam taped, so they can leak if fully soaked.
- Fleece lining with 300g hyperloft (60g in the palm) for cushioned comfort and warmth.
- Durable nylon palms.
- Long gauntlet-style is designed to fit over clothes.
- One-hand-pull toggle on cuffs for easy on/off and secure fit.
- Wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure secures mitt to hand.
- Reflective snowflake design.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.