In the depths of grovelly offwidths and meat grinding cracks, you need a rugged layer between you and the rock. The cotton canvas used here is durable and has a little stretch so it won't inhibit stylish moves or protracted thrashing. A deep inseam gusset and knee darts aid overall mobility.
- Made of 98% organically grown cotton, with 2% spandex, in a weight that works through three seasons.
- Side seams are set forward to eliminate pressure points at hip.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with button and adjustable elastic concealed inside waist.
- Half-length inseam gusset for mobility.
- 2 deep front pockets.
- 2 rear patch pockets with an asymmetric rear yoke.
- Knee darts.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.