In the depths of grovelly offwidths and meat grinding cracks, you need a stout layer between you and the rock. The burly cotton canvas used here is durable, and it has a little stretch, sewn knee darts, and an inseam gusset that won't inhibit either stylish sending or protracted thrashing.
- Made of 98% organically grown cotton, with 2% spandex, in a weight that works through three seasons.
- Reinforced flat seams throughout.
- Waistband in lined with soft fabric.
- Half-length inseam gusset and knee darts promote mobility.
- Rear yoke.
- Two front drop pockets.
- Two rear patch pockets with asymmetric styling detail.
- Zipper fly with button closure and built-in cinch band.
- Belt loops.
- Regular fit with a slightly flared leg and forward-set side seams.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.